Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Birthday!

On Thursday, it was my birthday! I turned eleven years old. Happy Birthday, to ME! I had a birthday party on the Saturday before my birthday. The theme was, "I Scream for Ice Cream!" We played a number of games and had ice cream sundaes. I got some candy, a skittle bag, six webkinzs, two gift cards ($35) for Wal Mart, one gift card for Target ($15), a lot of art things, and a lot of supplies to make different things.

On Thursday, I got some clothes for Justice, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Last Olympian (the fifth book of the series), and the first book of Fablehaven. I also had a field trip to a track meet. I got in third place three times and sixth place one time. We were outside for six hours (all of the school time). It was the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment